Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
halo nes cart (Read 12289 times)
pridchicken
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Re: halo nes cart
Reply #30 - 30. Aug 2011 at 08:53

thank you for goods.

IP Logged

RegalSin

NESWORLD Supporter!

Re: halo nes cart
Reply #31 - 10. Sep 2011 at 01:45

How about Alien 3. Alien 3 already has you searching around in an FPS enviorment, game with some sorta vehical stage?

Why not take three roms with the same mapper. Link them all together, and redo sprites, and backgrounds for each of the games.

The only change would be the score being kept from screen to screen. Think about it. You do a FPS stage, then a vehical stage, and final a action stage ( like mario ).

So it would be like rom 1 stage 2, score X then when we go to next stage it would be rom 3, stage 5 + score X + score keeps adding. Then to save score, it would be score = score
with initials, and that could be a forth rom ( program,  routine, etc ). Remember I came up with the idea first. Tongue, and some clown is going to program it.

This way a person could edit sprites of related mapper game, and then link the games as one game itself, removing extra data like title screen, in game art, etc.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print