Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Bad Ebay Sellers - buyers beware (Read 47578 times)
michael242
God Member

Donate your carts to me
and its not for charity

USA

Re: Bad Ebay Sellers - buyers beware
Reply #45 - 04. Apr 2006 at 18:27

this guy took my money 399.00 for bubble bath babes I never got game he gave me a bogus tracking number his rating was a 6 then after I paid him he started buying a ton of stuff
check it out and he ignores my emails http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:US:11&Item=8...
eBay: Bubble Bath Babes NES game - cart only (item 8269943893 end time Mar-19-06 22:50:53 PST)

I am so pissed off to throw away 400.00 for nothing Angry
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yankeessuckbignuts mdelmore813  
IP Logged

NationalGameDepot
God Member

The NGD Game List v3.0
is DONE!!

Knoxville, TN USA

Reply #46 - 04. Apr 2006 at 19:51

If you used paypal, use your buyer protection.  You can get you money back no problem that way.  If you sent a check, stop payment, if you sent a money order, you are crappity smacked.  Although this is technically mail fraud, so you could contact the post office, and get a postal inspector on the case.
~~NGD

...~~NationalGameDepot...
WWW NationalGameDepot NationalGameDepot jbsmildew2003 nationgamesdepot  
IP Logged

michael242
God Member

Donate your carts to me
and its not for charity

USA

Reply #47 - 04. Apr 2006 at 20:27

no its really wierd this guy was sending me about 5 messages with buy it now I have to bite the bullet but I will take a road trip someday and say hello to him I promise that Angry

IP Logged

jajaja
God Member

Reply #48 - 04. Apr 2006 at 21:11

That really sux Sad
Check www.ic3.gov

IP Logged

michael242
God Member

Donate your carts to me
and its not for charity

USA

Reply #49 - 04. Apr 2006 at 21:25

thats alot man I really will do this

IP Logged

jajaja
God Member

Reply #50 - 05. Apr 2006 at 10:13

No problem Smiley
Before filling it out you might want to send a mail to the seller with the ic3 link and tell him you will report him if you dont get your game. When people see the words police and FBI they usualy get scared. This might resolve that he actually send you the game or give you the money back quickly.

IP Logged

michael242
God Member

Donate your carts to me
and its not for charity

USA

Reply #51 - 05. Apr 2006 at 14:50

thanks again he  still is refusing to talk to me

IP Logged

Speedy_NES
God Member

Belgium

Reply #52 - 20. Jun 2006 at 13:47

I don't know if this guy is a bad seller, but check his recent feedback, they are all either from items removed by eBay or they are FREE FEEDBACK auctions!  In other words, I bet you most if not all of that feedback from "sellers" is from those types of auctions - so this guy might be building a cheap reputation in order to scam, who knows:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=the_games_machine_...

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that he just had like 60 items listed, which were all removed by eBay at the same time...so I'm guessing there's something going on between this seller and eBay.  (EDIT: The seller told me that his items were removed because he had written that the buyer has to pay for the PayPal fees).
« Last Edit: 20. Jun 2006 at 22:53 by Speedy_NES »  

IP Logged

atwoodtm
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD KICKS ASS!

Michigan

Reply #53 - 25. Aug 2006 at 03:24

natedog4000 wrote on 20. Jan 2006 at 06:17:
do not bid on any so called factory sealed games from vididiots. like the one below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-LEGEND-OF-ZELDA-Nintendo-NES-Sealed-New-Game-w-Line_W0QQ...

He says factory sealed, but a guy at the NES forum at gamefaqs did some investigating and found out that this guy buys complete games and seals them with his own shrink wrap machine.  
He was dumb enough to buy the shrink wrap machine on ebay with the same user name:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5649500574&ru=http://video-ga...

natedog4000 wrote on 21. Jan 2006 at 00:03:
haha some guy with no feedback and the name nice_reseal_you_clown had the highest bid.

the_wizard_666 wrote on 21. Jan 2006 at 00:25:
Cheesy That's crappity smackin' FUNNY Cheesy

Wish I knew who the hell it was Undecided

I wonder who that was?  Wink Wink and if you noticed shortly after that, vididiots opened all his reseals and sold them as completes.

IP Logged

Hounder
God Member

Only cool people pee their
pants

Illinois

Reply #54 - 25. Aug 2006 at 04:03

Vidiots is a member here at nesworld now and has cleaned up his act. He's known as burnambill. We have a thread on it here at the forums if you want to look at it and read:

http://www.nesworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1147362138

However, we've gotten to the point where we really don't talk about it anymore. Some still show their disapproval of him being here while others are giving him a second chance.

Welcome to the forums Smiley I'm hoping one of these days you break your sealed game lot down so I can buy a bunch of 'em separately Smiley
« Last Edit: 25. Aug 2006 at 04:04 by Hounder »  

Agateophobia- Fear of insanity

IP Logged

burnambill333
Ex Member

Reply #55 - 25. Aug 2006 at 06:53

Yeah...here I am!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print