Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
What do YOU look like? (Read 49535 times)
padfootsy
Forum Newbie

Southern California

Re: What do YOU look like?
Reply #150 - 05. May 2007 at 22:18

Quote:
padfootsy wrote on 05. May 2007 at 19:51:
I am new here as well - My dad directed me to this site so I could look at the pictures of my room at home after he turned it into a game room.

..........Gary?

yeah, actually. I'm his oldest daughter.

I thought it was pretty cool what he did with my room, I used to ask him if I could put arcade games in it, and he always said no. I'm glad he finally did.

edit:: thanks NGD
« Last Edit: 05. May 2007 at 22:35 by padfootsy »  

IP Logged

Jordan  MacNamara
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP/Whatever
it is

Reply #151 - 06. May 2007 at 03:45

You all look so emo! Grin

I have hundreds of games for trade or sale so check out my website.&&http://mynescollection.tripod.com/
IP Logged

Gary

Southern California

Reply #152 - 06. May 2007 at 05:14

NationalGameDepot wrote on 05. May 2007 at 20:00:
I guess Mel isn' the only cute girl on our boards anymore.  I think we have 3-4 girls here now.  Welcome to the boards!!
~~NGD

Hey, that's my daughter, watch it!   Angry  Have to be the protective dad you know.

I brought my girls up right, as gamers! In fact, we will be going up to the California Extreme again in August. They are actually good players, old and new systems. And the best part for them is they get all my stuff some day.
« Last Edit: 06. May 2007 at 05:18 by Gary »  
IP Logged

padfootsy
Forum Newbie

Southern California

Reply #153 - 06. May 2007 at 07:36

Gary wrote on 06. May 2007 at 05:14:
NationalGameDepot wrote on 05. May 2007 at 20:00:
I guess Mel isn' the only cute girl on our boards anymore.  I think we have 3-4 girls here now.  Welcome to the boards!!
~~NGD

Hey, that's my daughter, watch it!   Angry  Have to be the protective dad you know.

I brought my girls up right, as gamers! In fact, we will be going up to the California Extreme again in August. They are actually good players, old and new systems. And the best part for them is they get all my stuff some day.

Hehhe, thank you dad.

I can't wait for California Extreme, Grin I can play Hyperball nonstop both days like I did last year. I wish we had that game at home...

Jedi Quest Master - I'm not emo, lol, I promise. the only reason I was wearing black was for work.  I'm not depressed enough to be emo, and I don't have the flippy bangs covering my eyes, either. Although, it would be cool if my hair actually did that, but it won't cooperate.

IP Logged

TheFinalDayComes
God Member

NES will not die

Upstate, NY

Reply #154 - 06. May 2007 at 18:05

Hey now, I'm getting those"flippy bangs" over my eyes. And Gary I thought I was gonna be able to live in the game room, its not fair Angry Grin.

Well welcome to the forums.

IP Logged

NESaholic
God Member

Obscurist maximus

The Netherlands

Reply #155 - 06. May 2007 at 22:31

Welcome to the forums padfootsy and kataboom, nice to see new people join in! Wink

NESaholic NeSaHoLiC  
IP Logged

Jordan  MacNamara
God Member

it is

Reply #156 - 07. May 2007 at 03:19

It's nice to know that there are more SoCal NES gamers around here.  Looking at the Frappr, I was beginning to get lonely. Tongue
padfootsy wrote on 06. May 2007 at 07:36:
Jedi Quest Master - I'm not emo, lol, I promise. the only reason I was wearing black was for work.  I'm not depressed enough to be emo, and I don't have the flippy bangs covering my eyes, either. Although, it would be cool if my hair actually did that, but it won't cooperate.

Why's that dude wearing that hood indoors? Grin I shouldn't talk. Sad

I have hundreds of games for trade or sale so check out my website.&&http://mynescollection.tripod.com/
IP Logged

burnambill333
Ex Member

Reply #157 - 07. May 2007 at 05:57

Gary wrote on 06. May 2007 at 05:14:
I brought my girls up right, as gamers!

HELL YEAH.  ...
I wish more girls were gamers.............
Welcome to the site, daughter of Gary.

IP Logged

padfootsy
Forum Newbie

Southern California

Reply #158 - 07. May 2007 at 14:15

Quote:
It's nice to know that there are more SoCal NES gamers around here.  Looking at the Frappr, I was beginning to get lonely. Tongue

Why's that dude wearing that hood indoors? Grin I shouldn't talk. Sad

I would say something to defend him, but the guy behind him has his hood on too, heh. They're not emo, they're more 'scene.'

Well, now that we're done stereotyping, thanks for the warm welcome.  Cheesy

I'm not much of an NES gamer (boy did I pick the wrong place to say that!), since I don't have one of my own, and I don't live with my parents anymore. So I'll probably stick around the general chat, but I don't know how long I can survive here, there's not much activity. I'll do my best.
« Last Edit: 07. May 2007 at 14:16 by padfootsy »  

IP Logged

Hounder
God Member

Only cool people pee their
pants

Illinois

Reply #159 - 07. May 2007 at 16:50

Updated pic of myself:

Agateophobia- Fear of insanity

IP Logged

Nintendonut1983
God Member

17/33 Black Box CIB games
and 64 Total CIB

Saginaw, Mi

Reply #160 - 07. May 2007 at 18:35

figured i would add an updated one as well.

me and my lady

~`~NiNtEnDoNuT1983~`~&&&&WEBSITE: http://www.mycollectionnes.zoomshare.com/0.html&&&&;
WWW nintendo1993 PiercedFred  
IP Logged

Gary

Southern California

Reply #161 - 07. May 2007 at 20:43

Quote:
It's nice to know that there are more SoCal NES gamers around here.  Looking at the Frappr, I was beginning to get lonely.

Hey you ought to think about coming up here this coming weekend to the http://www.classicgaming.com/sc3/SC3 get-together. In Claremont (not the one in San Diego) at a guys house. Going to have bunches of arcade games, MAME on a projection set, trading, all kinds of cool things going on. You should check it out and think about it.

IP Logged

Jordan  MacNamara
God Member

it is

Reply #162 - 08. May 2007 at 03:39

padfootsy wrote on 07. May 2007 at 14:15:
I'm not much of an NES gamer (boy did I pick the wrong place to say that!), since I don't have one of my own, and I don't live with my parents anymore. So I'll probably stick around the general chat, but I don't know how long I can survive here, there's not much activity. I'll do my best.

You don't have to worry; people around here seem to like girls more than NES. Grin

Gary wrote on 07. May 2007 at 20:43:
Hey you ought to think about coming up here this coming weekend to the http://www.classicgaming.com/sc3/SC3 get-together. In Claremont (not the one in San Diego) at a guys house. Going to have bunches of arcade games, MAME on a projection set, trading, all kinds of cool things going on. You should check it out and think about it.

Awe geez, is it this weekend? I have something planned for Mother's Day (but that's Sunday), then there's finals the next week. Undecided I'd really like to go.

IP Logged

Mel

Ontario

Reply #163 - 25. May 2007 at 03:27

Mel  
IP Logged

Jordan  MacNamara
God Member

it is

Reply #164 - 25. May 2007 at 15:52

Awe! ... So cute!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print