Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NES Korean Version (Read 1056 times)
NationalGameDepot
God Member

The NGD Game List v3.0
is DONE!!

Knoxville, TN USA

NES Korean Version
26. Jul 2006 at 03:18

I am looking for any info about Korean Version NES games.  I know that about 10 different games exist for sure, but I am wondering how many games were released this way.  Does anyone have any of them or know much about them?  There is a similar topic over at nesforums.net, and it has me quite curious about them. 
~~NGD

...~~NationalGameDepot...
WWW NationalGameDepot NationalGameDepot jbsmildew2003 nationgamesdepot  
IP Logged

jasonlotp

spoon dagger

Central California

Re: NES Korean Version
Reply #1 - 26. Jul 2006 at 21:29

NationalGameDepot wrote on 26. Jul 2006 at 03:18:
I am looking for any info about Korean Version NES games.  I know that about 10 different games exist for sure, but I am wondering how many games were released this way.  Does anyone have any of them or know much about them?  There is a similar topic over at nesforums.net, and it has me quite curious about them.  
~~NGD

I know there is a Korean release Super Famicom released I think by Hyundai that I used to have but I think Korea uses PAL and the UK style power plugs, the releases are probably the same as those labelled as "Asian Version"

IP Logged

Michael the Great
God Member

Only 751 to go for a complete
set!

Re: NES Korean Version
Reply #2 - 26. Jul 2006 at 22:44

They talked about korean systems a while back on assemblergames.com a while back:

http://assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8641

That's all I know...  Smiley

grumpynes  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print