Feedback Thread!!! (Read 5532 times)
Nintendonut1983
God Member

17/33 Black Box CIB games
and 64 Total CIB

Saginaw, Mi

Feedback Thread!!!
16. Aug 2006 at 19:23

I was thinking we really need to get a feedback system going here..All the other forums has one and it helps alot when the new people join..I know we have talked about this b4 but we really need to get one...Maybe it can be a thread only for the valued member to see or something...

what do you all think?  Undecided

~`~NiNtEnDoNuT1983~`~&&&&WEBSITE: http://www.mycollectionnes.zoomshare.com/0.html&&&&;
WWW nintendo1993 PiercedFred  
IP Logged

NationalGameDepot
God Member

The NGD Game List v3.0
is DONE!!

Knoxville, TN USA

Re: Feedback Thread!!!
Reply #1 - 17. Aug 2006 at 00:26

We had one for awhile, but Martin deleted it.  His site, his rules.  No feedback thread for now.
~~NGD

...~~NationalGameDepot...
WWW NationalGameDepot NationalGameDepot jbsmildew2003 nationgamesdepot  
IP Logged

NESmaniak

Now you're playing with
power!

Reply #2 - 17. Aug 2006 at 00:37

A feedback thread would be nice to know that you are dealing with good traders, and also know the bad ones Wink I think its good to have one where you can check "new" people out before you are gonna trade with them. Smiley
I mean if they have any feedback then...
« Last Edit: 17. Aug 2006 at 00:39 by NESmaniak »  

Looking for Nes Test Carts!

IP Logged

kungfukid

NES v SMS - maybe robot
wars style??

Paisley, Scotland

Reply #3 - 17. Aug 2006 at 07:40

I'd have to agree that it's a good idea for a feedback thread. The other main video game site that I'm a member of has one - and it works very well and has been useful for me. Althoug it has 2 seperate threads - one for good traders and one for bad.

BUT there should be thread rules as follow:

1. You only post your personal experience in a fair way to reflect your WHOLE experience.

2. You don't post mid-trade / dispute - and are only allowed to post at the END! What I mean is that a couple of times people have had rants about bad traders "I sent money but got nothing" etc. without actually exhausting the possibilities ie paypal error, sent money to wrong address, items lost in post, severe personal circumstance etc. So STRICTLY any comments are made at the end - mid trade comments are erased immediately.

3. Everything must be kept factual - no bias etc.

With those in place, the system can and does work very well.

All the way from the bonnie banks of Loch Lomand!....well, Paisley.... but that's close enough! Smiley
kungfukid  
IP Logged

NationalGameDepot
God Member

The NGD Game List v3.0
is DONE!!

Knoxville, TN USA

Reply #4 - 17. Aug 2006 at 12:58

Don't get me wrong guys, I agree.  I was the one who started and pushed for a feedback section before.  Martin deleted it cause some people have some negative things to say about each other, and he didn't want any flame wars I guess.  Either way, no feedback section until Martin okays one.  He has made this site for over 10 years, so he can do what his wishes with it.  We are just his loyal minions so to speak Grin
~~NGD

...~~NationalGameDepot...
WWW NationalGameDepot NationalGameDepot jbsmildew2003 nationgamesdepot  
IP Logged

TheFinalDayComes
God Member

NES will not die

Upstate, NY

Reply #5 - 17. Aug 2006 at 20:47

hale thy martin  Grin. More and more people are joining, that I noticed. Soon enough you can start a small Nintendo army.

IP Logged

kungfukid

NES v SMS - maybe robot
wars style??

Paisley, Scotland

Reply #6 - 17. Aug 2006 at 23:06

But who would we fight??  Undecided I'm a bit of a double agent you see!  Roll Eyes

All the way from the bonnie banks of Loch Lomand!....well, Paisley.... but that's close enough! Smiley
kungfukid  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print