Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Careful when dealing with 'Gamerz_bunker' on ebay (Read 3193 times)
Martin
YaBB Administrator

Denmark

Careful when dealing with 'Gamerz_bunker' on ebay
28. Nov 2007 at 21:36

Careful if you deal with this guy, I've made two deals and 50% went wrong, yeah that's one of two heh. I bought a Maxi15 HES in cardboard box, the guy then ships me a hardcase maxi15 and I of course contact him as I bought it because of the box...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180151146550

So he agrees to ship me the actual box, only problem is that nothing ever arrives.

So a few days ago I decided to give him a neutral feedback because of the lacking interest in doing things right, though he did claim he sent the box but it most likely got "lost in the mail". But anyway I left a neutral as I got sick of waiting..

"Not the game pictured was shipped... arrived in hardcase and not cardboardbox"

Then the crappity smacking crybaby slaps me with a negative! now what exactly did I do wrong here?... "Poor Communication and not very understanding" mmmm okay?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=nescollect&ftab=A...

So people, beware when dealing with this guy, he's obviously a jerk who gets pissed if you complain.

Be warned...  Angry

« Last Edit: 28. Nov 2007 at 21:55 by Martin »  

Seen on #NESWORLD (on efnet)...
[Ace`] i like my HES cases to have arse prints on them
WWW 46415786  
IP Logged

NationalGameDepot
God Member

The NGD Game List v3.0
is DONE!!

Knoxville, TN USA

Re: Careful when dealing with 'Gamerz_bunker' on e
Reply #1 - 28. Nov 2007 at 22:10

I have dealt with him in the past as well buying HES games. I haven't had any problems but he does come off hateful at times.
~~NGD

...~~NationalGameDepot...
WWW NationalGameDepot NationalGameDepot jbsmildew2003 nationgamesdepot  
IP Logged

NESaholic
God Member

Obscurist maximus

The Netherlands

Reply #2 - 11. Dec 2007 at 15:02

That sucks man, you should file a claim at eBay also. You didn't receive the actual item that was listed.

NESaholic NeSaHoLiC  
IP Logged

Atomizer2000

All we want to do is eat
your brains...

Reply #3 - 03. Jan 2008 at 17:27

I don't understand why some of these sellers are such jerks--I dealt with this individual once, and had a similar experience.

Only two things are infinite: the Universe and Human Stupidity--and I'm not so sure about the Universe...

IP Logged

cdb900
God Member

NES- The 8-bit Engine
that Could

Missouri

Reply #4 - 14. Feb 2008 at 15:11

Atomizer2000 wrote on 03. Jan 2008 at 17:27:
I don't understand why some of these sellers are such jerks--I dealt with this individual once, and had a similar experience.

I do.  It's because they're not legitimate, but they're operating on the border where most people probably won't complain.  For example, they'll show you a picture of a game with box in the auction, then just ship you the game.  Most people won't complain because they didn't really need the box anyway.  It's just a few collectors who are interested in the box, and he's willing to take the risk.

He also knew that selling it with box would make the auction more appealing.  It's semi-legitimacy, if you will.  Lots of people make big money skirting that line between legitimate and illegitimate.

There's no power greater than N.

IP Logged

NESaholic
God Member

Obscurist maximus

The Netherlands

Reply #5 - 22. Feb 2008 at 08:39

Pretty frustrating these sellers. I had it once with a DS game. Dude just had cart and cover of the box was copied (color copy). I eventually gave him negative cause he said he would give me a partial refund which corse he didn't pay. It looked like the real deal but you could see it was copied while holding it closeby the eye. Nothing you can do since eBay's full of crap sellers like this one.

NESaholic NeSaHoLiC  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print