Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Video Game Trader changing to Bi-Monthly (Read 2814 times)
Video Game Trader
Forum Newbie

Editor - Video Game Trader
Magazine

Video Game Trader changing to Bi-Monthly
22. Aug 2008 at 13:13

It has been 8 months already and I am excited to make some announcements. I also need your help. But first, I wanted to give you a status update on Issue 8. It is at the printer and should be in my hands by 9/1 and mailed the next day to subscribers/wholesalers/individual issue purchasers. I am sorry for the delay, but hopefully my announcement will ease things a bit.

Starting with Issue #8 (Being mailed September), VGTrader is switching to a Bi-Monthly format. What does this mean? Currently we "publish" an electronic issue each and every month, and we "print" an issue quarterly. What is going to happen now? We are going to "print" an issue every other month (6 print issues a year). Each print issue will be mailed a full 30 days before the issues appears online in electronic format. Now, as a subscriber, there is no need to download and PRINT the issues as ALL issues will be in print.

I also need your input. Since the magazine is ultimately designed for YOU, I would like all of your input.

The price guide is becoming bigger and bigger as I add more system. (Intellivision will be added in Issue 9) I am thinking of changing to the format the sports price guides use. Instead of listing EVERY game for all of the systems, I am thinking of removing all games at the lowest price point and just listing a common price for them. For instance, if the lowest value Atari 2600 game is $0.25, instead of listing all of those $0.25 games, I would have a listing called "Unlisted Common $0.25" This will save space in the magazine and allow for more content.

Sound off! Please reply letting me know if it is important to you to have EVERY single game listed? Or if the "Unlisted Common format" is OK. Everyone that replies will be sent a free copy of our special VGXpo issue. (Only available if you attend VGXpo) So please post your address, if you don't want your address public them publicly post your comments and PM me your address under the same ID.

Thanks,

The Video Game Trader Team

Video Game Trader Magazine - www.VideoGameTrader.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print