Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
eBay Bum  - bowagedin (Read 4067 times)
Michiganfan2

Grand Rapids, MI

eBay Bum  - bowagedin
06. Sep 2008 at 02:14

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180269797018

Buyer: bowagedin

The buyer paid for this item through Pay Pal at 11:59PM on 8/29/08. 8/30 was the Saturday before the Labor Day weekend. The Post Office was closed on Sunday 8/31 and Labor Day, 9/1. I shipped his item via Priority Mail on 9/2. Here is the tracking number:

9101 7850 9140 1710 0750 33

Now...I live in Michigan and he lives in California. The package was delivered today, 9/5/08. So everything should be good right? Wrong. I check my feedback tonight and I see this Neutral Feedback from the buyer:

"EXTREMELY slow shiping, but all got here in ~ok~ condition."

So I email him and ask him what I should have done different as I am unsure how this could have arrived any faster since there was a weekend and a holiday involved. His response was "That's Life". I ask him, "What's life?" and Seriously, what should I have done different? And of course he won't respond to that.

Seriously, eBay really needs to change their feedback policy. We as sellers, have absolutely no protection at all.
« Last Edit: 06. Sep 2008 at 02:14 by Michiganfan2 »  

http://www.michiganfan2.zoomshare.com&&&&I could smell what The Rock was cooking!
WWW azcardsgm  
IP Logged

Martin
YaBB Administrator

Denmark

Re: eBay Bum  - bowagedin
Reply #1 - 06. Sep 2008 at 09:48

Yeah, what's the deal with sellers not being able to leave negative feedback?.... that makes no sense

Seen on #NESWORLD (on efnet)...
[Ace`] i like my HES cases to have arse prints on them
WWW 46415786  
IP Logged

Michiganfan2

Grand Rapids, MI

Reply #2 - 06. Sep 2008 at 10:47

He says he is going to create a new eBay ID now.....so beware if your dealing with Travis Long in California.

http://www.michiganfan2.zoomshare.com&&&&I could smell what The Rock was cooking!
WWW azcardsgm  
IP Logged

NESaholic
God Member

Obscurist maximus

The Netherlands

Reply #3 - 08. Sep 2008 at 14:21

Akward man, eBay doesn't change in sellers' advantage but in buyers advantage. Irritating for sure....

NESaholic NeSaHoLiC  
IP Logged

Dutch nes gamer
God Member

holland

Reply #4 - 09. Sep 2008 at 13:46

yeah the new feedback system sucks.

I had 1 guy that mailed me that he wanted his shipping money back or he would give me a negative.

I told him,are you kidding me Grin you have to pay for shipping.

but he was not,told him i would pay him a visit if he gave me a negative and never heard from him again.

some buyers are trying everything because the can't get negatives back,your buyer just doesnt give a shit about feedback and just had fun with you by giving you a negative

IP Logged

NESaholic
God Member

Obscurist maximus

The Netherlands

Reply #5 - 13. Oct 2009 at 10:27

I had some problems also, it's just not fair. We bring in alot of cash for eBay as a seller on eBay. I just don't get it why they changed this feedback system, it worked perfectly IMO.

NESaholic NeSaHoLiC  
IP Logged

Caryl James
Forum Newbie

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left
-Right-Left-Right, B,
A...

Yuma, Arizona

Reply #6 - 10. Dec 2013 at 02:43

Michiganfan2 wrote on 06. Sep 2008 at 10:47:
He says he is going to create a new eBay ID now.....so beware if your dealing with Travis Long in California.  

Thanks for the warning. Common sense isn't too common anymore...

New Age Pianist & Composer
Video Game Enthusiast

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print