Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Another Label Question (Read 1515 times)
Captain N
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Another Label Question
17. Aug 2009 at 04:24

Does anyone here know how to make high quality sticker-type labels like nesreproductions or gamereproductions do? I'm wondering what kind of printer, software, and sticky paper that you would buy to do this? Any help/info would be appreciated.

IP Logged

Memblers
God Member

Indiana

Re: Another Label Question
Reply #1 - 19. Sep 2009 at 22:16

I don't think there is any good sticker paper, I use matte photo paper and put label protection tape on top of it, and an (acid-free) glue stick as an adhesive.  Some people say rubber cement is good too.  If you don't use the tape over the top, you could use glossy paper (UV light may ruin the colors eventually though).

I print on an inkjet printer (Canon i550).  So I use Canon ink, and Canon paper.  This is the really important part!  Use materials that are by the same maker, as they're designed to work together.
« Last Edit: 19. Sep 2009 at 22:18 by Memblers »  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print