Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
R4i SDHC BIG problem! (Read 1654 times)
andylove2022
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

R4i SDHC BIG problem!
31. Dec 2010 at 02:15

Hey all,

Got an R4i SDHC to allow use of the larger capacity SD cards, but no matter what I do I just can't get it working, I always get the red "Menu?" error -- this is the second one I've had. I suspect it's something to do with the kernel?

I've been on to the site which is printed on the front of the box (www.sdhc-r4i.com), downloaded it all from there and it won't work! I've also entered the code on the back of the R4i card and it doesn't like it -- had this with both, it says it might be suspicious.

Any ideas or suggestions as to where I'm going wrong here, I'm on the point of tearing my hair out!!
Angry Angry Angry

---------------------------------------------

R4I SDHC TRS

R4I SDHC

R4I GOLD

« Last Edit: 31. Dec 2010 at 02:27 by andylove2022 »  

IP Logged

solder
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Re: R4i SDHC BIG problem!
Reply #1 - 22. Aug 2012 at 01:29

I could help you. First, which DSs do you own, you might need an original DS, or a DS Lite. What is the firmware of the DSs you have. What is the firmware of the R4i-sdhc card? Do you have a picture of which r4i-sdhc card you have, because they have made about five different cards? And finally, which kernel are you using on the r4i-sdhc card, is it 1.60b? Did you format your micro sd card with Panasonic SD Formatter v3.1, because Windows doesn't cut it sometimes? Are you extracting the kernel from the RAR kernel achive onto your micro sd card? I have a lot of questions but all are pertinent to your issue. I can guarantee you, to be up and running, if you can answer these questions.  Smiley
« Last Edit: 22. Aug 2012 at 01:43 by solder »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print