Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Scummvm on nintendo 64 (Read 1650 times)
Monji
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Scummvm on nintendo 64
15. Jan 2011 at 20:51

Hi all! I have a question. I know there is a port of scummvm on n64, but all I found are the plain files or roms of Amazon Queen and Beneath a steel sky.

I would like to make my own image but I can only use windows vista or xp and the only method I saw was for linux :/

Can anyone help me and explain how to make the rom on windows pc? I would like to try a sam & max demo or a kyrandia game maybe. I have the game files and the n64 scummvm package but I have no idea how to make a rom.

IP Logged

Martin
YaBB Administrator

Denmark

Re: Scummvm on nintendo 64
Reply #1 - 15. Jan 2011 at 22:50

I really wish I could help you, but unfortunately the author seems to have vanished. It happened shortly after the roms were released.

he was supposedly working on a new version that would take advantage of the N64 mouse, which was included with one of the talent studio disks for the 64DD, it's rare but a great addition to playing ScummVM on the N64

But unfortunately it doesn't seem like we'll be getting a new version...

Seen on #NESWORLD (on efnet)...
[Ace`] i like my HES cases to have arse prints on them
WWW 46415786  
IP Logged

Monji
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Re: Scummvm on nintendo 64
Reply #2 - 16. Jan 2011 at 15:22

Scummvm for the n64 is still among the official builds on in the downloads section. Too bad someone worked hard to port this and now i cant even use it because there is no tutorial for windows.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print