Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
How rare is "Bible Adventures?" (Read 6485 times)
the_wizard_666
God Member

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Re: How rare is "Bible Adventures?"
Reply #15 - 25. Dec 2011 at 04:38

vvvDINOvvv wrote on 07. Dec 2011 at 00:11:
Nightowljrm wrote on 01. Sep 2011 at 20:07:
RegalSin wrote on 01. Sep 2011 at 18:34:
I bet 9/10 Christian Hyper Churchie families has this game some where in their house.

Excuse me? It's impolite and rude to mock a religion, regardless if you agree with it or not. I'm a Christian and, no, I did not buy this game because of the connotations behind it. I bought it to experience it's hilarious mediocrity. Chances are, many Christians probably did buy this game because it's "Christian" (the quotes because WisdomTree/Colordreams/Bunch Games are because the company was not Christian, just trying to make a quick buck by exploiting a community, so no, the purpose was not to spread the Gospel, but to exploit. Do your research), but your whole comment has a negative tone behind it.

Try walking up to a church, and post a listing about making a donation to the church, for X amount of dollars, and I bet you are going to get a call back.

Huh? What relevance does this have? Are you suggesting that WisdomTree was a company for the church that practiced pirating (which is illegal)? If so, you're wrong. Look at my parenthetical statement in the "paragraph" above.

Moreover, it sounds like you're saying that the Christian Church is a bunch of money-mongers. If someone was willing to donate to you, of course you'd follow up and inquire about the money. It'd be ridiculous to not want free money. That doesn't mean you're greedy, especially if someone offered.

I bet their is at least one church house that has this game in storage somewhere.

After so many years? And with its poor quality? More collectors and stores have copies of this game than a Christian family's attic, I assure you.

I'm a christian and I agree. Smiley

I'm not a Christian and I still agree.

michaelazazulak  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print