Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  Welcome to the NESWORLD forum...
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
64DRIVE "ROM PLAYER CART" IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHAS (Read 658 times)
Martin
YaBB Administrator

Denmark

64DRIVE "ROM PLAYER CART" IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHAS
07. Aug 2011 at 23:29

It's finally here.... well almost! Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The 64drive has been in development for quite some time. But the release is now almost here and RetroActive has opened up for preorders.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The actual release is some 3-4 weeks away, but it might be a good idea to place a preorder if you want one from the first batch to be released - I hear they're flying off the shelves.

The 64drive is not only a gem for homebrew developers but it also enables you to play any N64 ROM (with the exception of a few hacks) on an actual N64 - where the games were supposed to be played.

All save types are now supported, even the special Dezaemon SRAM type of save works.

Please note that this isn't a paid advertisement, but I absolutely love this device and just have to let everyone know about its existance Smiley

Click below to check out my, to be revised, preview og the 64drive (a lot has happened  since it was made).

Seen on #NESWORLD (on efnet)...
[Ace`] i like my HES cases to have arse prints on them
WWW 46415786  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print