Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
favorite wii vc game? (Read 769 times)
dudekind_jack
Forum Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

favorite wii vc game?
19. Aug 2011 at 03:19

what is your favorite wii virtual console game?  i would have to say mine is smb lost levels (super mario 2 japan).  i always wanted a 8 bit copy of this game, and not just having to play it on all stars, ever since i found out that this existed.  i know they are roms and pirate carts of it, but i never did have a pirate cart to play it on my nes,  and didnt know till a little while ago you could find a rom of it online.   this was probley my favorite .   now they need to put all night nippon mario, and the arcade version of vs super mario bros,  arcade versions of mario bros, donkey kong, and dk jr.  i think nintendo wants you to forget that they was in the arcade business .

IP Logged

Nightowljrm

Re: favorite wii vc game?
Reply #1 - 19. Aug 2011 at 04:58

I actually hate the VC because I believe it devalues the original physical copies, so I'll say my favorite Wii Ware game: Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print