Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
OUYA - What are your thoughts on this New System? (Read 1001 times)
Ultra64
God Member

Michigan

OUYA - What are your thoughts on this New System?
11. Aug 2012 at 22:56

What are your thoughts on this NEW Android based (open source) Home TV System?

Do you see more developers making 8bit games for this system?

Let me know!!! i think this system and its goal is VERY unique and interesting.

IP Logged

brobat
Forum Newbie

Famicloning all day

Canada

Re: OUYA - What are your thoughts on this New System?
Reply #1 - 23. Apr 2013 at 23:40

It's pretty neat, and I like the idea. I might get one when they start selling to non-Kickstarter peeps if they haven't done so already, but I already have an Android gaming device that's portable AND can hook up to a tv. It would probably be redundant for me to have both, ahaha. Although it does open up a lot of Android game development, which would be nice.

IP Logged

RegalSin

NESWORLD Supporter!

Re: OUYA - What are your thoughts on this New System?
Reply #2 - 26. Apr 2013 at 21:34

I take anything I said back. This is a stupid idea. The Wii basically does all of this stuff, and their is no value at all. A complete disaster waiting to happen.

The problem with videogames nowadays is the westerners eat up, 3d stuff. Nowadays older people like us ( who were the kiddies of yesterday ), do not even want to touch the newer stuff. 

So they figure they could make a game system for people who are against smart phones. That is the problem.

They wasted a perfectly good opportunity to make, Something beautiful, that is wanted, that is loved, and collectable. Instead they made rubbish.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print