Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Flying under the radar (Read 570 times)
cdb900
God Member

NES- The 8-bit Engine
that Could

Missouri

Flying under the radar
01. Oct 2012 at 03:06

This is sort of a response to the "Where did everyone go?" thread that was below but way outdated and I didn't want to bump it.

Maybe there's something to be said for flying under the radar a little bit.  That is to say, maybe advertising and yelling like crazy will just get you a flood of "fly by night" gamers with crap posts.

I, for one, still read this site, Martin.  It has been one of the most consistenly enlightening and entertaining sites of my daily "ritual".  Everyone has a daily ritual.  It's those sites you visit and skim every day when you turn on the computer. 

Just because you don't get a ton of posts on this board any more doesn't mean you're not having an impact.  On the contrary, I think this board in particular has been above the standard because when the people on it have something to say, they say it, and if they don't, they don't.  They don't make up smart ass answers or post junk just for something to say or to increase their post count. 

Keep up the good work, dude.  Don't let anybody tell you differently.

As to where I went, it's a long story.  But I'm back now and I hope a few people join me.  I'll never complete a game collection and move on to something else.  I don't have the time, or the money, and my wife doesn't have the patience.  So I guess that makes me a lifer. Wink

There's no power greater than N.

IP Logged

RegalSin

NESWORLD Supporter!

Re: Flying under the radar
Reply #1 - 29. Jan 2013 at 23:43

Well we had a war dude, ran to famicomland, and never looked back. The American dream. Escape USA.

I really like this webpage, too bad their aren't enough people here.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print