Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Finding a game title based on its content. (Read 698 times)
boolean87
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Finding a game title based on its content.
06. Jan 2013 at 12:00

Howdy,

For few years now I'm looking for the name of a game that I remember playing in childhood on a Famicon (I owned a cartridge but lost it somehow). I only can describe its content, but perhaps someone can identify it only based on that...

The game was a typical platform game, but what makes it stand out was the was of attacking. The character was literally doing a backflip during which it was kicking the soccer ball to the right. After the character was hit the type of ball was changing (and I think the damage as well). After three hits the ball was purple and gave the biggest damage.

Other thing I remember was that there were driving stages where the character was sitting inside a trolley.

Last thing was the password system consisting of 4 characters that would allow you to start the game at later levels.

Great thanks if you spent time reading this and I hope sb. can provide some hits.

Cheers!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print