Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I need help to remember the name of the Game (Read 3806 times)
Lizardy
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

I need help to remember the name of the Game
22. Oct 2013 at 14:36

I used to play a game with my cousin when I was a boy and the game brought us a lot of fun  Grin  The game is one of my favorites NES games until today. But I really can't remember the name of  this game. I even don't know if the game was original or pirate. It could be a Hack too. Because I'm from Brazil and here we found only pirate games at the time the NES was the top video game. Almost nobody had original games. It's sad but I really want to find this game.

Description: At the beginning we must to choose a team with 3 or 4 characters. I remember just 2 of them: one was a guy with a whip like the main character of Castlevania:

And the other characther was a BABY!! Really! Like in the game Baby Upa:

After the selection of the teams the game starts and in the first stage the main character is a blue ROBOT! We only play with the characters of the team in the follow stages. And this robot is like Mega Man. And the First stage remembers a stage of Mega Man too.
So when we finish the first stage we must to choose one path by pressing A or B in a map. And the map looks like this:

The funniest thing is that one stage we play with a character of the team and the next stage we play a different game! And these different games was like Twin Bee, Road Fighter and Gradius:

That's why this game is so funny and cool, because is like a summary of the best NES games.
I really hope that somebody can help me to solve this mistery.
Thanks!

IP Logged

Lizardy
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Re: I need help to remember the name of the Game
Reply #1 - 29. Oct 2013 at 14:25

I finally found the game!  Grin The map is bigger than I though lol
and the robot isn't blue. is red.
anyway, after years searching this game, there is!
what a happy day! Cheesy

Wai Wai World 2 (Famicom)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWj04ypUgYU

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print