Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Connecting UK PAL to Scandinavian PAL (B/G) TV (Read 233 times)
Arvidsky
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Connecting UK PAL to Scandinavian PAL (B/G) TV
04. Jun 2014 at 16:28

Hi.

I have bought an NES in the UK. I have read different PAL codes for it, including PAL A, V and I. I am not sure which one is the most common to say, the games say "UKV" and when I have bought games online for it, it has been region "A".

I am trying to connect it to a Danish/Scandinavian television. The region code should be PAL B/G.

I tried to connect it directly to the TV, the power adapter worked so far as to power the NES. When I plugged the cables into the TV and put in a game, it powered up and left me with a gray screen. I thnk that the cables are called RC cables, split in three, with white, yellow and red in each end. They came with the console. I checked whether I had put the cables in the right input - and I think that I have.

Does anybody out there know how to fix this/ how to connect a UK NES to a Danish TV?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print