Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Poll Poll
Question: Who has Australia edition HES PAC-man piggy YEAR? Quantity

« Created by: Pokerface75 on: 07. Jun 2014 at 15:19 »

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HES Australian piggyback 1984 PAC-man MINT help? (Read 658 times)
Pokerface75
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

HES Australian piggyback 1984 PAC-man MINT help?
07. Jun 2014 at 15:02

Hi, first time newbie so pls excuse the lack of knowledge. Learning slowly. I'm here now. I found a rare find of an Australian edition, I assume, of a PAC-MAN released game a company here at home HES. Need help with info on rarity and value. Also an explaination on why there is no other version out there to compare it to. I've only found from tenken and another. Looks a little like mine but different cover wording etc. eBay have those selling cartridge only. No where near my qly and no case.
PAC-man cartridge with slot up top and a bend also slot on bottom I'm assuming piggyback
(as explained I'm new so I need computer wording for dummies lol sorry!)
No fading and full sticker in perfect cond. Had never been played only tested because parents didn't have a console so they played on a friends once apparently. No signs of any damage or dirt in slots.

Case: HARD THICK VIDEO CASE WITH PLASTIC HOLD FOR CART INSIDE.
almost perfect no marks except a small tiny corner break but  otherwise looks new.

Manual: the cover sleeve has it printed on the back. No fading at all and all in tack except one tiny tear half a cm from top.

I only describe detail in case mint is not mint and classed another way.

Why can't I find anything on the 1984 Australia version and HES on front not the other company's logo. Even the single cart are 1994 versions. I need help with this one? It's a released game so why so hard?

Thanking anyone who can help a frustrated sleep deprived mum who can't afford anymore sleepless nights looking this up.

IP Logged

Pokerface75
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Re: HES Australian piggyback 1984 PAC-man MINT help?
Reply #1 - 07. Jun 2014 at 15:19

Ive set up a poll to see what versions are available from which country. Pls participate for the sack of research. HES PAC-man 1984 is my main find so I want to see how many exist.
Any help is valued. Thankyou

IP Logged

johnf
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

a beer can ....

Reply #2 - 26. Jun 2014 at 12:04

i have not seen this version ... would you have a photo of it that you could show us ...??

wish that i could help more ...  Huh

IP Logged

albailey

My NES collecting is getting
out of hand

Ottawa

Reply #3 - 30. Jun 2014 at 17:56

There was a copy listed on gamesniped back in Dec 2012.
ebay id was: 230903227616
I don't see a way to search for it and determine what it sold for.

Al

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print