Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Need some help (Read 280 times)
bpaules484
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Need some help
07. Jul 2014 at 06:18

Hi guys, new to this forum! I've been collecting, buying, and selling "classic" games for about 15 years now. I just picked up my first Rob the Robot complete in the box. I see the prices on these and it varies so widely I'm not sure what to price it at. I bought this in a package deal with a partner of mine. He's new to the hobby so he thinks I should be asking a stupid amount on it. Here are some pictures, if you guys could just let me know what you think would be a fair price I would appreciate it tremendously.

robrobot.JPG (29 KB | 17 )
robrobot.JPG
20140705_155146.jpg (222 KB | 18 )
20140705_155146.jpg
20140702_193300.jpg (110 KB | 42 )
20140702_193300.jpg

IP Logged

Mario
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Re: Need some help
Reply #1 - 14. Jul 2014 at 19:04

Create an ebay listing and start bidding at $0.99. Set the listing up to end at 5-6pm on a Saturday. Make sure its a 7 day listing. Include the Nintendo and deluxe box set and you will probably get $200 or more

There seems to be a particular psychology at play when you start the bidding at $0.99. You bidders will go crazy. If you start it at say $50.00 I guarantee you will not do as well. Ive been selling on ebay for a living for the past 6 years.  DONT set a price. You'll be waiting forever for a buyer and or it may never sell.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print