Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
F-15 City war inside Capcom's Commando (Read 622 times)
Tanyatickletitties
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

F-15 City war inside Capcom's Commando
14. Oct 2014 at 06:54

I recently purchase two nes, the advantage, a zapper, and a bunch of games for 20$. But among those games was a copy of Capcom's Commando. But upon booting up it plays f-15 City war, is this a known issue? I bought the games from a neighbor who said she was just cleaning out her attic. And the game doesn't appear to be have been tampered with.

image_002.jpg (145 KB | 16 )
image_002.jpg

IP Logged

NESjunkie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Re: F-15 City war inside Capcom's Commando
Reply #1 - 14. Oct 2014 at 19:01

This happens every once in a while. My most memorable instance of this happening was buying a copy of "Super Castlevania 4" inside was a Tecmo fighting game, I was pissed to say the least. This is a very rare thing that happens, i've had 1,000's of games and ones with the wrong board inside I think i've had 3 at the most. So don't worry about. Plus you can pick up "Commando" for $5 and its fairly common. "F-15 City War" however is an unlicensed game and those generally harder to find so that's actually a plus.

Stick the cartridge in and go on a 8-bit trip man...

IP Logged

Martin
YaBB Administrator

Denmark

Reply #2 - 23. Nov 2014 at 22:03

Give F15 City War a change, it's actually a pretty decent game Smiley

Seen on #NESWORLD (on efnet)...
[Ace`] i like my HES cases to have arse prints on them
WWW 46415786  
IP Logged

Liam
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Black Eye Galaxy

Reply #3 - 10. Jan 2015 at 19:01

Maybe you found a rare prototype where the developers were deciding on box art and title options! Put it on eBay and watch as bids pile in, crashing the eBay servers!  Grin

...Like this iPhone (Suuuuurree it's real)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print