Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Asterix and) Obelix (NES) (Read 353 times)
Ruudos
God Member

The Netherlands

(Asterix and) Obelix (NES)
15. Dec 2014 at 22:40

A while ago I was reading through some old issues of Club Nintendo Extra (official Dutch Nintendo magazine from the 90s).

In one of them there was actually a short review of Obelix (not Asterix) for NES. The review made it clear that they weren't talking about the SNES or GB-version of the game (these versions were mentioned though). Unfortunately the review didn't contain any pictures of the NES version.

I believe the magazine was from 1996 meaning that this would have been an extremely late NES release.

I can't find anyhting about it on the internet though. It's not even mentioned in NES World's list of unreleased games.
« Last Edit: 15. Dec 2014 at 22:41 by Ruudos »  
WWW 83989206  
IP Logged

Martin
YaBB Administrator

Denmark

Re: (Asterix and) Obelix (NES)
Reply #1 - 01. Jan 2015 at 22:15

I think you have a completely unknown game there.... with that said, 1996 for an NES game seems unlikely.

Seen on #NESWORLD (on efnet)...
[Ace`] i like my HES cases to have arse prints on them
WWW 46415786  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print