Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page
  This forum is no longer active and actually hasn't been for years. It serves as an archive of what happened "back then" and nothing more. You may be able to register and post, or you may not... and should you encounter any problems then I am really sorry but I am not able to provide any sort of support.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For sale SHARP Famicom Titler - AN-510 (Read 270 times)
aarkay14
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

For sale SHARP Famicom Titler - AN-510
12. Jan 2015 at 06:34

Hi All,

I live in Japan and was cleaning my attic when I came across this wonderful device- The SHARP Famicom Titler [AN-510].

Pics:

My father bought this in 1989 in Japan, it was rarely used and has been sitting here in the attic since, I have lost the original charger but I have modified a Neo Geo CD adaptor to work with it and it contains everything intact, it was in plastic wrap hence least damaged, some yellowing on the controllers.  Roll Eyes

I can confirm it was working awesomely during those days when I was a kid but I already had a Red and White famicom so I didnot use it much and it was packed when we moved and never opened.

I am ready to sell it in 400 USD + shipping from Japan = seeing it still contains the awesome RGB PPU from Ricoh and is in good condition.

Complete video Showcase = http://youtu.be/kqN1_1Rnu0s

Thank you.

Please PM me for any questions.
- Rama Krishna Mishra
« Last Edit: 12. Jan 2015 at 12:02 by aarkay14 »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print