Send Topic Print
Turtles 2 & 3 (Read 2810 times)
downloader

Faxanadu is the greatest
(NES) game in the world!

Turtles 2 & 3
14. Aug 2006 at 14:53

Hey peepz!
After repairing my NES yesterday I just had to play it.
But I forgot my controllers were jammed so today I ran over to this (retro)gameshop that still sells NES stuff in all it's glorry to buy some controllers (€5,- each).
After paying I just had to take a look in the cabinet that has some piles of NES games, and I'm glad I did!
I saw Turtles 3 - The Manhattan Project (€15,-) and I thought "I WANT THAT ONE!!!"
So I started looking for Turtles 2, if it was there I would buy em both....and lucky me, there was one single Turtles 2 (€5,-) so I took em both.
Now I have turtles 1 2 and 3 (allready had part 1)

Also bought a Genesis game (ToeJam & Earl) which my bro was looking for.
It was only €10,- (complete in box) so I couldn't resist buying it and walking past my bro's work to show it.
He was so excited!!!
He really likes this game, but never got his hands on a copy of it.
Since he got me these great History Of Football DVD's I decided he could have it.
« Last Edit: 14. Aug 2006 at 14:54 by downloader »  

IP Logged

jajaja
God Member

Re: Turtles 2 & 3
Reply #1 - 14. Aug 2006 at 18:13

Cool finds Smiley The Turtles trioligy is sure a sweet serie. Turtles 1 was the first game we bought for the NES (not counting SMB/DH that was included with the machine). I loved this game back in the days and i still do Smiley

I wish Turtles 3 was also released in Europe. Altho the USA version plays very well on a PAL machine, hardly any slowdown (afaik, its good atleast) or any serious gfx glitches.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print