Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
To the NESWORLD news page

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterAwards  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cleveland, OH. CCAG Sat. May 23, 2009 (Read 13800 times)
vgc
Forum Newbie

Go Tribe!

Cleveland, Ohio

Cleveland, OH. CCAG Sat. May 23, 2009
09. Mar 2009 at 04:12

Here's the past 2 posts cut from ccagshow.com & videogameconnection.com, just one correction we are down to 6 remaining tables:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! Only 10 weeks until the Saturday May 23, 2009 CCAG Video Game Show. All but 9 tables are now spoken for. If you want tables let us know very soon.

We also have a correction to the January Video Game Trader TV on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNJqVVchb7A

The Correct cost for admission is 2.00 for adults and 1.00 for kids 12 and under. All paid admissions come with a FREE Special CCAG Edition Video Game Trader Guide, 3 FREE Chinese Auction Coupons to win some cool and valuable prizes, FREE Arcade and Tournament Play and so much more.

Be There! Mike : )

----------------------------------------------------------------------
CCAG 2009 Saturday May 23rd 2009 Tables, Advertising & M
by VGC - Wednesday 28 January 15:47

Greetings fellow video game enthusiasts! We at the CCAG show headquarters wanted to share some exciting news and updates with you.

First off, table reservations for the upcoming May 23rd show are now officially being taken. Don’t hesitate! Tables tend to go fast! And you don’t want to miss out on being a part of this exciting CCAG event! Please go to the website WWW.CCAGSHOW.COM and reserve your tables right away!

Second, we are now working with Video Game Trader magazine in an effort to have an exclusive CCAG show themed edition of Video Game Trader. For more information on this magazine go to: WWW.VIDEOGAMETRADER.COM. In addition, we have also worked out with the publishers a special ad rate for CCAG show vendors that wish to have their name or business included in this special edition. This special rate is $19.95 for a quarter page ad. What a great deal! Contact Thomas Sansone at: VGTNJ at aol.com to place an ad. Please use CCAG 2009 VGT AD as your subject. Ads can be a graphic file or PDF
« Last Edit: 09. Mar 2009 at 04:43 by vgc »  

- Owner Video Game Connection -&&Buy-Sell-Trade&&
IP Logged

Martin
YaBB Administrator

Denmark

Re: Cleveland, OH. CCAG Sat. May 23, 2009
Reply #1 - 09. Mar 2009 at 12:31

I can only second... be there! Smiley

I wish I was able to attend, but it's a bit too far away from Denmark to make a quick trip Smiley

Seen on #NESWORLD (on efnet)...
[Ace`] i like my HES cases to have arse prints on them
WWW 46415786  
IP Logged

NESaholic
God Member

Obscurist maximus

The Netherlands

Reply #2 - 08. Apr 2009 at 15:43

I will be in Turkey around that time unfortunatly. Man, I really want to visit the US.

NESaholic NeSaHoLiC  
IP Logged

vgc
Forum Newbie

Go Tribe!

Cleveland, Ohio

Reply #3 - 24. Apr 2009 at 02:42

Just One Month until the show.   For just a mere $2.00 Adult Admission you get:

- A now FULL Size Edition of Video Game Trader ( first 300 Adult paid admissions ) Value 5.99
- 3 Chinese Auction Coupons to win some fabulous prizes. ( some listed below ) Value $3.00
- FREE Play in the Vintage Mini Arcade.  YES!
- FREE Tournament play in any Video Game Contest: Atari 2600 Superman Beat the Game Timed,  NES Nintendo Campus Challenge ( win the 90.00 Cart! WoW REALLY!!!) and Sega Genesis Sonic 1 Complete first Level Timed.  Yeeehaww!!!
-Talk shop, Buy, Sell & Trade with all the Vendors and Collectors.  Priceless!

Here's some of the prizes:

Video Game Connection is donating a $100.00 VGC Shopping Spree 
Chase the Chuckwagon is donating 3 1-Year Free Seller Memberships 
Good Deal Games is donating a Goody Bag 
AVC Online is donating a $25.00 Gift Certificate 
Super Fighter Team is donating a Beggar Prince Sega Genesis Game 
RetroZone/RetroUSB is donating a Nintendo Campus Challenge Cart 
We now have Steve Wiebe Autographed King of Kong Posters! Very Cool! Smiley 
We will also have Rickey's Hot Sauce and Twin Galaxies Posters as well!!

be there!

ccagshow.com

IP Logged

vgc
Forum Newbie

Go Tribe!

Cleveland, Ohio

Reply #4 - 09. May 2009 at 21:54

Hello Fellow Video Game Junkies!  Just 2 weeks until Clevelands Classic Console & Arcade Gaming Show.  This will be the best show to date with an Awsome variety of Games, Systems, Accessories and More to Buy, Sell, Trade, Play & Win.  We just got some great CCAG shirts that will be on sale at the show and on site afterwards.  Pics will be on site soon.  Be sure to Practice up on Atari 2600 Superman, NES Campus Challenge: SM3/Pinbot/Dr. Mario & Sega Genesis Sonic the Hedgehog for a better chance to win one of many Fantastic prizes in the Contest games.  The Mini Arcade will have a variety of Sweet Classics to play or even try for a Twin Galaxies High Score.  The Chinese Auction will have Plenty of Excellent Prizes to use your FREE Tickets to try and win.  Additional Chinese Auction Tickets will be available for just 1.00 each or a Lucky 7 for 5.00.  Food & Beverages,( Yes, BEER Too ) will be available in the Connected Tavern.  Feel free to post the CCAG Forum with what you will be Bringing or Want.  I will personally be Bringing Everything form Atari to Wii & some Brand NEW Case Fresh Vintage Vectrex and TG-CD Super CD Games, and I look to buy just about anything cool.  Go to www.CCAGShow.com for more information on the show.  Hope to see Everyone there.  Mike : )

IP Logged

vgc
Forum Newbie

Go Tribe!

Cleveland, Ohio

Reply #5 - 18. May 2009 at 06:40

Show is this Saturday! Repeat Show is this Saturday! That is all!

Mike : )

CCAGShow 2009
Saturday May, 23 2009
American Legion Hall--Clifton Post
22001 Brookpark Road
Fairview Park, OH 44126-3119
Noon to 8 PM

Admission only $2.00
Kids age 12 and under - $1.00
All Vendors and Attendees will receive:
3 Chinese Auction Coupons.

All Vendors and the first 300
Adult Paid Attendees
will also receive a FULL edition of
Video Game Trader Guide with a CCAG Show Pullout.
ccagshow.com

IP Logged

vgc
Forum Newbie

Go Tribe!

Cleveland, Ohio

Reply #6 - 24. May 2009 at 16:29

Thanks to all who came out to CCAG Yesterday.  The show was a Great Success.  Attendance was over double that of last show : )  I know my sales were up over double that of last show and hope all the vendors did well and Customers were happy with what we offered.  I will be putting up pics and video within the next couple days on the CCAGShow.com website.  A special thanks goes out to Ray and Scott for Bringing the Arcade Games, Ryan for running the Console Tournaments, Terry for providing the 2 fine helpers for the entrance ( you guys did a great job )!, All the Vendors for bringing the Gaming Goodness to fill the Hall and finally All the fine customers who attended the show buying up that Gaming Goodness.  Feel free to post you comments, compliments, complaints, stories, suggestions and basically anything CCAG Here.  Thanks and hope to see you next CCAG Show Saturday October 24, 2009.  Mike : )

IP Logged

vgc
Forum Newbie

Go Tribe!

Cleveland, Ohio

Reply #7 - 25. May 2009 at 16:50

Here's a few YouTube Videos I just uploaded.  Pics may take a couple days to get on the CCAG site so enjoy these for now.  Sorry if its a bit blurry, its a new camera to me.  Mike : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doAjWU7TsfY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQLWk6gSjxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WV71m6HRjo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIDG_2xLiwM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NheHyNb-bQ

IP Logged

Martin
YaBB Administrator

Denmark

Reply #8 - 29. May 2009 at 11:46

Looks like it was an awsome event, I would love to attend something like that, unfortunaltely Europe isn't the place for gamer events it seems.

Seen on #NESWORLD (on efnet)...
[Ace`] i like my HES cases to have arse prints on them
WWW 46415786  
IP Logged

NESaholic
God Member

Obscurist maximus

The Netherlands

Reply #9 - 29. Jul 2009 at 16:02

You haven't visited Eurocon yet.  Tongue Anyways, I do want to attend for years but haven't till now, it needs some serious cash, I don't want to go for only a weekend when I do.

NESaholic NeSaHoLiC  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print