Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Star Fox 64 (N64) (Read 8776 times)
arivega1234

NESWORLD Supporter!

NY

Star Fox 64 (N64)
26. Oct 2011 at 07:13

Cool I love Star Fox on Nintendo 64 it still the best game's of all time on the N64 and became a Classic....

IP Logged

Martin
YaBB Administrator

Denmark

Re: Star Fox 64 (N64)
Reply #1 - 26. Oct 2011 at 12:32

Have you tried the 3DS version? that is if it's out Smiley

Dunno why, but the 3DS hasn't caught my attention at all yet, and I've used to buy Nintendo devices as soon as I could after the release.

oh well

Seen on #NESWORLD (on efnet)...
[Ace`] i like my HES cases to have arse prints on them
WWW 46415786  
IP Logged

sevin0seven
Forum Newbie

Retro Gamer

Bay Area, CA

Reply #2 - 26. Oct 2011 at 16:26

i love star fox 64.

as for the 3DS version, i've only tried a demo of it in a local store. so far i like it but not in a hurry to go buy it since it's the same with just remake enhancements. but i will get it eventually.  Grin

WWW sevin0seven  
IP Logged

arivega1234

NESWORLD Supporter!

NY

Reply #3 - 26. Oct 2011 at 21:19

Martin wrote on 26. Oct 2011 at 12:32:
Have you tried the 3DS version? that is if it's out Smiley

Dunno why, but the 3DS hasn't caught my attention at all yet, and I've used to buy Nintendo devices as soon as I could after the release.

oh well

Yeah i wanna get it but I'm not really sure... Undecided
« Last Edit: 26. Oct 2011 at 21:20 by arivega1234 »  

IP Logged

tomaz al quhoir
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Reply #4 - 12. Nov 2011 at 07:53

So far, I'm playing my 3DS more than I was playing my DA when it came out.  Granted, Nintendo gave me 10 free NES games but still.  Zelda OoT and Starfox were fun, and all the Mario games come out in the next few weeks.

IP Logged

RegalSin

NESWORLD Supporter!

Reply #5 - 12. Nov 2011 at 18:45

It is pointless to even buy this game again. Correct me if I am wrong, they released a pen version of this for NDS already??? and now they are pretty much releasing the N64 game again with some improvements.

The biggest improvement is network play.

People we have Kalleria, and we can meet up online ( using the old school Win9x Project 64 emulator ), and play online
with our reasonable powerfull computers.

We all have to have the same exact save games, or however that is setup so we can have full access to all the battle modes. That is about it.

Otherwise I am having trouble to even buy this game for the NDS, or 3DNDS at all. It just seems a bit pointless for me. I mean yes I remember the main game and battle mode, but seriously remember this.

Starfox 64 is using Zelda's game engine ( same game some tweaks ), so releasing this game was no problem for the whatever system.

If you never played the original game, and never look at the N64 highly in anyway at all then get this game. Otherwise I done with 3d games asides the ones I make and releases from pre-Dos.

IP Logged

Davis
Forum Newbie

NESWORLD Supporter!

Trilene Dr Grand Prairie, TX

Reply #6 - 14. Nov 2011 at 11:34

Star Fox on Nintendo 64 is an amazing game..It's my all time favorite game..And I had tried playing 3DS version..It's good but I was not much impressed by it.

davissnider davissnider  
IP Logged

Octorockandroll
Forum Newbie

NES world's Kid Icarus

Reply #7 - 15. Jan 2012 at 20:21

The 3ds is amazing. think of it as combining the retro revival powers of consoles like the Wii with the original ideas of the N64 and the variety of uses of the ipod, give it two screens and make it 3D

If my game won't start, I'm sure it would do wonders if you blew upon my cartridge.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print